
Saturday, May 20
9-1pm-- At office (and yes, my company still believes 5.5 working days actually WORKS!)
1-2pm--On my way to Wanchai by bus
2-3pm--Went to see my Chinese doctor
3-4pm--On my way home by subway
4-430pm--Procrastinating in my room
430-5pm--Going to Tsim Sha Shui by bus. The lady who sat next to me SMELLED!
5-7pm--Having my facial while one of the jewelry shops in the complex was ROBBED. Had a great nap at the facial place.
7-8pm--Going to catch Paul Wong and Jun Kung (two of the best musicians in HK )'s show at Kowloon Bay.
804pm--Meeting up friends at the enterance. My friend Eddie asked me why I have a hairstyle from the 70's . I was speechless.
830-9pm--The show first started off with Jun. He and his band rocked the house.
901pm--Realized that my left ear went half deaf after standing next to the speakers for the
past 30 minutes.
905-1030--Paul's turn. He was EXCELLENT!
1032pm--No sign of recovering my left ear hearing..and feeling hungry.
11pm--Having fish ball noodles with Eddie and his roommate at TST.
1118pm--Eddie asked me if I would cut my hair again very soon so I could look more "normal".
I was speechless. Again.
1148pm--Heading home from TST. Wondering if I should go get a haircut tmr.
Sunday, May 21
1215am--On my way to Volar, the only club for straight people to go in HK
1250am--It was raining and I was walking down to Volar from Wyndham Road without any umbrella (or would anyone use an umbrella when they are at LKF at nearly 1am?).
1254am--Finally got to Volar and found out my name was alreay crossed out from the guest list. PANIC!
1258am--The bouncer finally let me in after insisting to show him my ID. (Look, I am this girl on this list, check out my name! Who would have a name like that, huh??!!)
1am--Hugged the bday boy and saw a bottle of champagne on the table. I know I can't do well with champagne. Kept thinking if I should go get myself a glass of Cosmo instead.
132am--Finished my second glass of champange.
215am--I THINK I finished a entire bottle of whatever champagne we were having on that night and kept thinking why I was not drunk alreday?
234am--Watching some girls doing some very ethnical dance to Daddy Yankee's song on the dance floor. Time to have some more champagne.
304am--Suddenly realized that I promised Amy's parents to take my ex-cat/ their cat Charcoal (as in the pic, isn't he cute?)for a check up at the vet's at 11am on the very next day. Should I go now? Need a ciggy to help me think.
316am--More champagne for me PLEASE!
340am--Long line outside the bathroom. DAMN IT! Maybe it is time for me to head home.
4am--Kissed the bday boy goodbye and got myself a cab heading home. Alone.
438am--Wanted to write a blog 'bout the night, but deceided to take a shower first.
5am--Went to bed without writing a word on my blog .
945am--Woke up by the non-stop singing bird outside of my room and started to blame myself why I would ever make an early appointment for the cat today!
1015am--Couldn't get through to Amy's parents' phone. Maybe they are on the phone with her?
They have no call waiting anymore?
1020am--Saw Amy on MSN, asked her if she is on the phone with her parents.
1024am--No reply from Amy and still couldn't get her parents on the phone.. PANIC x 2!
1030am--Decided to walk to their place and knock on the door myself so we wouldn't be late for
the appointment.
1032am--Amy's mom called and asked if I can postpone the appointment. I was so happy!!
1034am--"Hi, I would like to postpone the appointment. Yes, Charcoal with Dr. Betty. Can you move us from 11am to 1115am?
1240pm--Finally finished the check up. The vet said Charcoal seems in a perfect shape as a 13yrs old cat and she suggested to run a blood test on him as well just to see if his kidneys are alright. I said sure!
1241pm--The bill came out with the total of $1200! OUCH! Hope Amy's parents won't hate me for this.
1pm--Had lunch at home.
130pm-630pm--Catching up on my lost sleeping time from this morning.
7-730pm--Dinner at home.
745pm--Decided to give Sammi a bath coz she looked and smelled terrible
750pm--Mom was bathing Sammi.
810pm--Blow drying Sammi. She looked like an old moldy teddy bear to me.
830pm-1am--Turned myself into a couch potato.
130am-8am--Slept like a baby, except during that time, Sammi was trying to get her side of the bed back. Woke up and move over for her. When does a dog knowing how to ask for things like that?

2 comments:
Charcoal is so adorable!
Any news about his bloodtest report?
Didn't I tell you that already? Everything looks good from his bloodtest report, except the number in his kidneys is a bit high, but I was told it is nothing to worry about.
Post a Comment