skip to main | skip to sidebar

Miao Inc. Presents

Thursday, July 26, 2007

This is my travel guide (so to speak)



create your own visited country map

According to the map above, I have only visited 8% of the world (shown in red). I should really stop spending so much on junks and start saving $$ for more traveling, man!
Posted by Queen of 107 at 7/26/2007 04:30:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Queen of 107
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  July (4)
      • This is my travel guide (so to speak)
      • 肥4
      • You say po-TAH-to, I say po-TEH-to
      • I can write again!
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2006 (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)

Talk to me!


Friends

  • Amy's Food Odyssey
  • BlueC Cafe
  • Chris
  • Dicballlai
  • Doandl Kwan Leisure
  • Donald Kwan Movies
  • Edward Wong
  • Fun
  • Gary
  • Heyee's Head
  • Inti
  • Paul
  • Pitar
  • Yv Kwan
  • Zoe
  • 朱薰E